Here at Complete Engineering you will find a team of well experienced passionate service technicians. We believe in longevity in the industry, so here you will find honest, upfront people. We believe in doing a job once and doing it right!!
Our team come from many varied backgrounds.
Meet the team:
- Gideon - Electrical/Mechanical Service Technician
- Iain - Mechanical Engineer
- Johann - Mechanical Engineer/Fabrication Manager. Johann joined Complete Engineering Services at the end of 2015, having worked for many years with his father Peter during school holidays etc. After finishing school Johann was eager to join the family business to start a Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship. Johann brings passion and commitment to the team. Johann is a willing learner and is still to decide on his area of expertise within the Complete Engineering Team as he has a keen interest in Electrical Engineering also. Johann lives locally and is a keen mountain-biker in his spare time. What Johann enjoys most about working at Complete Engineering is the variety of work and the expertise of his work colleagues - he snaps up every opportunity he can to learn from them.
- Kris - Mechanical Engineer
- Ludwig - Territory Manager (Upper North Island)
- Mita - Electrical Service Technician & Mechanical Engineer. Once completing his Level 2 qualification in Applied Mechanical Engineering at Weltec, Mita spent 18 months in structural engineering at Burnsfield Engineering. Following that Mita joined Taylor Services working on Commerical kitchen and laundry equipment. Mita also worked with Hardy Trade Supply as their Equipment Service and Cleaner - during this time Mita completed his 1st year Level 2 Electrical Engineering. Mita has been with Complete Engineering Services since 2014 and during this time has attained his EST licencing and completed his apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering.
- Nik - Service Administrator / Tech Support
- Peter - Engineer, Owner. After finishing school at the age of 16 Peter joined his father's business as a Fitter & Turner apprentice and as a young 16 year old - some 30 ++ years ago, Peter showed a passion for Engineering in the food industry. Following his dream, in 1996 Peter travelled overseas and undertook training in factories of suppliers of equipment in many New Zealand bakeries. He observed how the Europeans approached their engineering to the food industry and came back to New Zealand and established his business in 1999 as a specialist engineer to the food industry. Peter's passion was to educate bakeries on prevention is better than cure and couldn't emphasise enough the importance of scheduled maintenance! Today Peter leads an enthusiastic, committed team of service tech's and engineers! Peter shows 200% commitment to his clients - as owner/operators he respects that "time is money" hence his desire to have a fully equipped and functioning workshop and service team on 24/7 to keep everything running. What does Peter enjoy about working at Complete Engineering? Making the difference for his clients - actually, being the difference for his clients!!!
- Phillipa - Office Manager.
- Sunil - Service Technician
- Tony - Service Technician
At Complete Engineering you will find a one stop shop - we offer